BE-COMS – Building E-COMpetencies at School
- collaboration, networking and sharing of experiences and good practices among different countries and channels
- enhancement of technologies and digital resources for teachers and students through workshops and peer the promotion of peer labs for cultivating reflective and innovative thinking
- Promoting active citizenship and digital identity in a European perspective by transnational activities.
By sharing best practices and experiences, the project aims to support newcomers in increasing the quality of their activities, strengthening their partner networks and enhancing the internationalization of their actions.
- Good practice workshops for teachers, educators and trainers;
- EDU HUB for the promotion of Peer Labs for School Principals, teachers, educators and trainers;
- Peer Labs for teachers and students for sharing innovative ideas, methodologies and tools;
- Contamination Labs.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.